Baby W's First Halloween! It is 8 a.m. and B has already had 7 ounces. He is snoozing peacefully on the floor as I type. Later today he will dress up as either Superman or a little green monster. We will probably start out in Superman, but chances are he will spit up on it so then we can move on to the little monster outfit. Yesterday we went to the Dallas Arboretum. It was an absolutely GORGEOUS day and the arboretum decor was perfect for this time of year. There were tons of kids running around in costumes, and while B slept in his stroller 95% of the time we were there, I couldn't help but think in just one short year he will be out toddling around and exploring everything in sight.
I think he was really enjoying himself here.

Sailboats on White Rock Lake.


I just followed around some hot guy with a stroller all day.

B is really checking out his surroundings-he is becoming very curious about things!


Pretty blooms.


House made of gourds, heck yes.

Me and my pumpkin head.

Pumpkin love.
No comments:
Post a Comment