HTML/Javascript

Saturday, July 9, 2011

40 Weeks+1 Day

Things I did today-Made a big breakfast, got the house looking nice for a showing, walked around the mall for several hours, had lunch at Cantina Laredo, had frozen yogurt for dessert, took a nice nap, went on a walk with Jake and C in the evening, did lots of laundry, and cleaned out C's dresser drawers in an attempt to get rid of some old clothes.

Things I did not do today-Go into labor and have a baby.


I will say that the pressure down there has increased and I feel like the baby is lower than ever. I had to pee so many times today. C is a very patient husband. Not only did he indulge my wish to go walk aimlessly around a mall, but he also gave his best effort at being enthusiastic at places like Pottery Barn Kids and the Baby Gap. I love him.

My new answer when a stranger asks when I'm due..."Any day now!"

Any day now...any day now. I guess it's my new mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment